Thursday, January 27, 2011

Took the Enneagram Test and here are my results...

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||| 43%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||| 36%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||| 36%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 43%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 60%
Your main type is 1
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com




The results included a summary statement about my top 4 type's behavior motivation:
Type 1: I must be perfect and good to be happy.
Type 2: I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
Type 6: I must be secure and safe to be happy.
Type 9: I must maintain a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.

Overall, I found this to be a very accurate test that showed my current personality and also the areas in which I am growing. Personality tests can be very biased and subjective, but I still appreciate their perspective and insight, which is why I don't mind taking them or sharing the results. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: