Monday, September 25, 2006

DA BEARS!

This was double-posted for a while and the only way to get rid of the duplicate was to repost it... originally it was from Friday Septmber 15, 2006:

I FINALLY GET TO GO TO A BEARS GAME WITH RYAN! :D

Do you know how excited I am about that? I finally live in this city, and he finally invites me to a game other than "the Sunday after Thanksgiving" (which is when he usually asks me to go). PLUS, this is the Bears home opener for this season, so there will be a ton of people there, and it's not too cold out yet, and I'm so excited! Ryan is the one who got me into watching football on a regular basis, and he's the reason I'm a Bears fan in the first place. So, it's fitting that the last thing we get to do together before he moves to Pennsylvania is to enjoy a live Bears game together. Dude, this is my first live NFL experience! I am so excited! My "oh-so-boring" weekend just got a helluva lot more exciting! :)

Maybe I WILL go shopping tonight. :)

No comments: