Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"When it rains, it pours, it opens doors"

Ironically, while listening to these lyrics from Train's "When I look to the sky" it actually looked like it might rain, and as I was walking from the bus to work it DID start to rain! So it's a gloomy rainy day, which is not exciting, but that's ok because I'm inside and I am in charge of my attitude. I am determined to be positive, organized, and not to let this job transition go to the dogs. Whatever I can do will empower me and will ensure that when I leave things will be under control. It helps having some control or further understanding of my emotions too.

Full refrain from Train's "When I Look to the Sky"
Cause when I look to the sky something tells me you’re here with me
And you make everything alright
And when I feel like I’m lost something tells me you’re here with me
And I can always find my way when you are here

Have a great day!

No comments: